Why improve Power Factor?
The benefits that can be achieved by applying the correct level of Power Factor Correction are:
- Environmental Benefits
- Reduction in Electricity Costs
- Increased Availability
- Improved Utility – reduction in currents
- Reduction in I2R losses in distribution equipment
- Improved equipment life
The ePFC Power Factor Correction equipment is manufactured to suit individual requirements, and is available in a range of capacitance ratings.
Units can be tailored to fit into existing spaces within your switch room.
- Standard Product Range 50 kVAr to 400kVAr (other values available)
- Built with Standard and de-tuned packages available to suit sites with high harmonic content.
- 400 V 3 Phase 50HZ as standard 60Hz versions available on request.
- Min 480V rated capacitors used as standard.
- Choice of incoming termination: Terminals, Isolator or fused Switch.
- Aesthetic and ergonomic design. Durable enclosure design, powder coated with standard colour (RAL-7035)
- User friendly, comprehensive LCD screen with easy commissioning.
- Manufactured under ISO9001:2008 Quality Management System
- Installation by NICEIC registered company.